Specializing in Aluminum & Stainless Steel Railings
- Thermosetting acrylic enamel, Kynar, Anodized, Duranodic and also Power coat finishes are available for aluminum railings.
Stocked standard colors
Other available standard colors
Other available exotic colors
A.R.S. can provide an exact match for any color needed
(Exotic/Bright colors recommended for interior use, clear coat is needed for exterior use)
Stainless Steel Railings
- Standard No. 4 brushed satin polish is applied to all stainless steel guardrail components.
(No. 6 fine satin polish is also available upon request for a more enhanced shine.)
- Aluminum Alloy and Stainless Steel materials utilized in our fabrication process will meet or exceed all structural load requirements.
- Structural requirements should be noted at the time of inquiry.
- A.R.S. clear view glass is available in 1/4" or 3/8" tempered or laminated glass.
- Glass is designed to meet any guardrail requirements and will provide structural integrity with enhanced aesthetics for balconies or entry ways.
- Additional glass options included smoked, etched, obscured pattern as well as ceramic frit. Custom glass options are also available.
- A.R.S. uses only stainless steel and aluminum fasteners which are guaranteed to never rust or corrode.
- Standard aluminum guardrail is required to be 42" (3 1/2 ft) tall, other heights are available upon request.
- A.R.S. utilizes a combination of picket sizes and spacing to achieve a 4", 5" and a 6" center line.
- 4" inch spacing of an aluminum guardrail is the industry standard, however custom spacing is available.
- A.R.S. railings are virtually maintenance free, unlike steel or wooden railings.
- Our aluminum and stainless steel components will never rust or corrode which means there is no need for refinishing ever.
- Mild detergent diluted with water is all that is needed to keep your railings looking great.
- Do not use acidic, harsh or abrasive cleaning products on railings both of which can harm the finish.
IBC Member - ICRI Member - Listed in Sweets (McGraw Hill) - Nomma Member - CSI Member - SME Member
American Railing Systems, Inc. | 1813 McClelland Ave. | Erie, PA 16510
Toll Free Phone: (888) RAIL-MFG | Toll Free Fax: (888) FAX-PLAN
Phone: (814) 899-7677 | Fax: (814) 899-0743